Sunday, October 01, 2006
October 2006 Activity -- Ghost Tour
Sunday, October 29, 2006
1. Is this an activity where someone would feel comfortable going alone or is it better to go with a partner?
2. Was it convenient to participate in this activity?
3. Was the activity a good value based on the registration fee? Tour was just $10. It was a one-hour walking tour, the evening was a perfect fall evening
4. What were the participant demographics?
6. What should one wear/bring to the activity for maximum enjoyment?
7. Level of physical fitness required (if applicable) -
8. Should participants be there early to get a good seat? Meet people? Get set up?
9. Size group that could be accommodated (if you wanted to organize a group outing).
We ended the evening at Bilbo Baggins in Old Town. Wow! What a great beer menu. And, the food was fantastic.